Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
ACH risk management has become a focus of regulators in recent years and attaining a compliant status goes well beyond adherence to the ACH Rules. Every participant in the network except consumers bear some responsibility, with Originating Depository Financial Institutions (ODFIs) and their Originators and Third-Parties bearing the brunt of the liability. The introduction of new ACH Rules, increasing fraud using the ACH Network, and a greater focus on consumer protections make risk management more difficult every day.
This course will:
- Review ACH Rules related to risk management and fraud prevention
- Analyze other federal regulations, guidance and laws that impact ACH risk
- Increase an attendees ability to identify and manage ACH fraud
- Identify ACH audit and risk management essentials
Using real life case studies, attendees will put their knowledge to the test and determine appropriate courses of action during the workshop. Attendees, in small groups using different cases, will be given one piece of the issue at a time, much like real-life risk scenarios play out since we rarely have all the facts at the time we need to start making decisions. Each new fact will challenge participants to navigate potentially devastating scenarios.
- How to define areas of ACH risk, related rules, guidance and regulations.
- Recognize appropriate ACH risk management techniques for given situations.
- Translate new techniques into actionable practices.
- Analyze case studies to determine an appropriate course of action that minimizes risk.
- Assess the success of actions taken for each case study and isolate any actions that introduced new risk.
- Organize a list of three (3) action items to immediately review upon returning to work.
Who will Benefit:
Payments professionals working in the ACH Network will benefit from this course; these individuals could include operations, compliance, risk management and audit.
The course will prove most beneficial for financial institution staff, Third-party senders and third-party processors who offer ACH Origination services to other businesses, and Originators of ACH (i.e. businesses).
Use coupon code NB5SQH8N and get 10% off on registration.
Don't wait to register for the ACH Risk Management. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||03/09/2017 - 03/10/2017|
|Conference/Event Hours:||8:30 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Other Industries:||Banking-Money-Finance, Business|
|Cost to Attend:||One Registration - $1299|
|Audience:||The course will prove most beneficial for financial institution staff, Third-party senders and third-party processors who offer ACH Origination services to other businesses, and Originators of ACH (i.e. businesses).|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.