The Alliance offers a variety of face-to-face events to provide members and other in the CEhp community with forums for learning, sharing and networking!
The Alliance’s Annual Conference is the world's largest gathering of continuing education health care professionals, bringing together professionals at all stages of their career for comprehensive learning, practical tools and exceptional networking opportunities. It is designed to advance its mission of accelerating excellence in healthcare performance through education, advocacy, and collaboration.
Exhibitor / Sponsor Information:
The Alliance is the international, professional association for continuing medical education (CME) professionals. Its 2100+ members are health care professionals and educators responsible for CME in the United States and Canada, as well as various countries throughout the world. The Alliance’s annual conference is designed to advance its mission of providing professional development opportunities for CME professionals, advocating for CME and the profession, and striving to improve health care outcomes. The conference is a unique opportunity to promote your organization.
Here are 10 reasons to exhibit at the conference:
1. Launch a new technology, program, product or service, and/or present existing ones to qualified buyers.
2. Discuss your message face to face with 1500+ CME professionals in just 3 days.
3. Create an environment conducive to the needs of these key decision-makers (e.g., demos, presentations, meetings, etc.).
4. Receive direct and immediate feedback about your technologies, programs, products, or services.
5. Learn more about the field of CME and its professionals by attending educational sessions and viewing poster presentations.
6. Broaden your contacts in the field during networking opportunities.
7. See what your competitors are up to by doing a one-stop comparison.
8. Schedule follow-up after the conference.
9. Special conference guest room rates.
10. Held in a popular US city every year.
About Alliance for Continuing Medical Education:
The Alliance is an international membership community of 2,200 professionals dedicated to accelerating excellence in health care performance through quality education, innovation, advocacy, and collaboration. Founded in 1975, the Alliance is the recognized leader and trusted partner striving to close gaps in health care delivery by translating the best science and knowledge into effective professional development. Alliance constituents and stakeholders include the broadest universe of medical and health care professions, including physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, pharmacists, technologists, and technicians, among others. Members also include representatives from academic medical colleges, hospitals and health systems, medical specialty societies, medical education companies, government entities, and pharmaceutical and device companies.