The ACA Conference & Expo remains the most comprehensive educational and networking event in our profession. Join your peers, recognized experts, and leaders for 3 days of invigorating professional development and networking.
More than 100 exhibitors will showcase the latest products and services for professional counselors and students
The ACA Conference & Expo is the largest professional development event for counselors in the world. More than 4,000 attendees are expected. The ACA Conference & Expo Attendees will cite the Expo among the Conference highlights - creating a prime opportunity for exhibitors to make strong impressions. Exhibiting is easy, effective, and rewarding. Showcase your products, interact and build relationships with buyers. Network with colleagues; meet face-to-face with the people who influence decisions and put your products and services to practical use.
- More than 50% of our attendees are decision-makers or influencers at their workplace. They’re your target market.
- Reach new markets - students and new professionals are the future of counseling. Exhibiting gives you an exclusive opportunity to make a connection to this growing market.
- Attendees come ready to buy - 88% of past attendees indicated that they planned to purchase from exhibitors on-site or upon return to their offices.
- Recruit students for your counseling education programs.
- Promote name recognition and secure brand loyalty.
As the world's largest association representing professional counselors in various practice settings, the American Counseling Association stands ready to serve more than 55,000 members with the resources they need to make a difference. From webinars, publications, and journals to Conference education sessions and legislative action alerts, ACA is where counseling professionals turn for powerful, credible content and support.
Attendee Position Description:
44.5% licensed professional counselor
18.9% counselor educator
13% master's student
5.8% doctoral student
6.2% school counselor
Attendee Work Setting*:
53.4% work in mental health and counseling
33.7% have a private practice
30.2% work in school counseling
9.8% work in college counseling
6.4% work in family counseling
5.5% work with addictions
3.9% are rehabilitation counselors
2.8% work in career counseling
10.1% work in other counseling settings
* Many attendees work in more than one area of counseling
Sponsorships provide your company the opportunity to impact the counseling profession in a more
meaningful and relevant way while raising your company's profile.
Sponsorships help you to launch new products and services, increase your visibility, build brand awareness and create new leads to use throughout the year.