Network with your peers, earn continuing medical education credits, and stay abreast of the latest developments in your field with the AAN's industry-leading events. Grow professionally and connect with your colleagues at the AAN Annual Meeting, the world's largest gathering of neurologists and neuroscience professionals.
The AAN Annual Meeting is the world's most important annual event for neurologists and neuroscience professionals.
Showcase your product at the largest gathering of neurologists - and a not-to-be-missed opportunity for your organization.
Why Exhibit at the AAN Annual Meeting?
• The largest international meeting of neurologists and neuroscience professionals
• Expected professional attendance of over 12,000
• One of the world’s leaders in providing neurology related CME programming for Maintenance of Certification
• Many marketing and sponsorship opportunities to create and build brand awareness
• Build relationships, sell, and generate leads from thousands of attendees in just four days
• Network with colleagues
• Support the field of neurology
About the AAN:
The American Academy of Neurology, founded in 1948, is an international professional association of more than 28,000 neurologists and neuroscientists.
It is dedicated to promoting the highest quality patient-centered neurologic care and enhancing member career satisfaction.
The AAN's vision is to be indispensable to its members by providing guidance and inspiration through education, information, policy development, and advocacy for our members and their patients, while maintaining the highest ethical and professional standards.