Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
National Conference is the place to immerse yourself in topics ranging from clinical skills to career planning. You’ll leave with important connections and an energizing passion for family medicine.
See what family medicine is all about at AAFP National Conference. Connect with the people who share your passion, learn the ins and outs of family medicine residency, and meet with residency programs and employers who are looking for you.
More than 400 exhibitors will be on site, including residency programs, physician employers, medical missions, hospitals, government agencies, publishers, and more -- all focused on family medicine.
- Educational Programming: Attend workshops, procedural skills courses, and sessions about applying to residency and interpreting an ECG.
- Expo Hall: Have access to hundreds of residency programs in the same place, saving you the hassle and expense of visiting each one.
- Connections: Meet like-minded individuals who are passionate about family medicine.
- Leadership Opportunities: Expand your leadership skills by participating in the Student Congress.
- Educational Programming: Learn about the process of successfully transitioning into practice from residency.
- Expo Hall: Meet with future employers, fellowship programs, and more to explore post-residency opportunities.
- Connections: Network with other residents, practicing physicians, and family medicine leaders.
- Leadership Opportunities: Expand your leadership skills by participating in the Resident Congress.
More than 2,000 medical students and family medicine residents attended the 2013 National Conference of Family Medicine Residents and Medical Students.
Benefits of Exhibiting at National Conference
- Network with more than 2,000 family medicine residents and medical students
- Interact with resident physicians from across the country
- Gain nationwide exposure and brand awareness for minimum investment
- Reach the next generation of family physicians
About The AAFP:
The American Academy of Family Physicians is the national association of family doctors. It is one of the largest national medical organizations, with more than 110,600 members in 50 states, D.C., Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and Guam, as well as internationally.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the AAFP National Conference Family Medicine Residents & Medical Students - American Academy of Family Physicians? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||08/07/2014 - 08/09/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||08/07/2014 - 08/09/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Thurs, 5-7pm; Fri, 9:30am-5pm; Sat, 9:30am-1pm|
|First Move-In Date:||08/07/2014|
|Primary Industry:||Family Medicine|
|Other Industries:||Associations, Family Medicine, Healthcare General, Professional Healthcare|
|Audience:||Medical Students & Residents|
|Notes:||2013 Final Registration Numbers:
1,028 medical students
Hit Your Target Audience
99% of attendees would recommend National Conference to their peers.
95% of attendees visited the Expo Hall.
89% of students attend National Conference to visit residency programs.
83% of attendees share information about the exhibits with their peers.
79% of residents attend National Conference for exhibits and employment.
|Venue:||Kansas City Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 821-7060|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Number of Exhibitors:||400+|
|Exhibit Floorplan:||Click Here|
|Show Owner:||American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 10' Residency Program / Non-Profit Organization||$1,050||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|10' x 10' Health Care Products / Services||$1,450 Inline; $1,750 Corner||Water:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.