AADE18 will be packed with expert - speakers in the field of diabetes education, thought provoking panel discussions, stimulating educational sessions, share innovative ideas, network with leaders in diabetes care and colleagues, the opportunity to earn continuing education credits and have fun!
AADE18 will allow you to connect, collaborate, and educate yourself and others about pressing diabetes-related issues.
At the conclusion of AADE18, participants should be able to:
- Apply knowledge gained through attending presentations, networking with peers, and learning about new products and services to advance one’s practice and career.
- Increase perspective on the changing face of health care, healthcare systems, payment models and diabetes and communication technologies to deliver clinically- and cost-effective care to people at risk for and affected by diabetes.
- Establish novel and innovative programs and collaborations with a broad array of diabetes stakeholders to advance the role of diabetes educators and promote involvement in chronic disease prevention and management in diverse populations.
- Identify expansive opportunities for professional development, role enhancement and career advancement.
Type of Activity
This activity includes both knowledge-based and application-based education session.
This continuing education activity should be of interest to nurses, pharmacists, registered dietitians, PAs, nurse practitioners and other healthcare professional who care for individuals with diabetes and other related conditions.
Over 3,000 diabetes educators attend the annual conference every year!
9 hours of unopposed exhibit hours
Food vouchers for attendees to only be used in the exhibit hall
Product Theaters in the exhibit hall
General sessions break directly into the exhibit hall
Passport program to drive traffic throughout the exhibit hall
Diabetes Educators are engaged and eager to meet with exhibitors to learn how your product or service can improve their patients lives.
The high quality AADE attendees search for these products on the Exhibit floor:
• Blood Glucose Monitoring
• Blood Sampling
• Dietary / Weight Management
• Educational Books / videos
• Exercise Programs and Equipment / food / nutritional
• Foot Care / foot Wear
• Impotence Treatment
• Injectors (Automatic / needleless)
• Insulin Delivery Systems
• Lifestyle Center / inpatient Treatment Programs
• Medical id Jewelry
• Needle / lancet Disposal
• Nutraceuticals / Supplements
• Oral Health / Dental Care
• Self-Management Software
• Skin Care
• Technology / Mobile Communications
• Vision Care
• Wound Care
AADE is a multi-disciplinary professional membership organization dedicated to improving diabetes care through innovative education, management and support. With more than 14,000 professional members including nurses, dietitians, pharmacists, exercise specialists, and others, AADE has a vast network of practitioners working with people who have, are affected by or are at risk for diabetes.