The International Conference and Annual Meeting (ICAM) is AACSB's largest and most anticipated event of the year. Gathering professionals from the top business schools worldwide, ICAM introduces and explores industry topics through new and thought-provoking perspectives.
ICAM will provide new opportunities specific to your attendance and endless benefits to your school. Bring your b-school teams for this comprehensive and exceptional learning oppurtunity.
Exhibit at ICAM 2015 to:
• take advantage of networking opportunities;
• showcase your products and services to b-school deans, assistant/associate deans, department chairs and faculty;
• keep up with industry trends by attending informative sessions;
• reinforce long-term business relationships; and
• stay ahead of the competition…make sure attendees have the opportunity to visit your exhibit booth with pre-exhibit promotion!
About AACSB International:
AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business is a global, nonprofit membership organization of educational institutions, businesses, and other entities devoted to the advancement of management education. Established in 1916, AACSB International provides its members with a variety of products and services to assist them with the continuous improvement of their business programs and schools.