Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
The AACR Annual Meeting highlights the best cancer science and medicine from institutions all over the world. Attendees are invited to stretch their boundaries, form collaborations, attend sessions outside their own areas of expertise, and learn how to apply exciting new concepts, tools, and techniques to their own research.
• Connect with more than 19,000 scientists and other cancer professionals from around the world
• Target highly influential decision makers and opinion leaders
• Interact face to face with cancer research professionals from across the U.S. and around the world
• Build visibility for your comp any in a competitive marketplace
• Expand your prospect base
• Strengthen existing customer relationships
• Introduce new products and services
• Generate new sales leads
• Give product demonstrations
• Take advantage of exhibitor-only benefits such as meeting rooms, Spotlight Theater presentations, reduced rates for affiliate events, and exhibit hall sponsorships.
Benefits to AACR Exhibitors
• Access to over 16,000 professional attendees; over 19,000 registrants.
• Opportunity to hold a presentation at the Exhibitor Spotlight Theater, which is promoted by AACR in the Guide to Poster Sessions and Exhibits, Program Book, Mobile App, and signage. Companies also receive a complimentary registration list to help promote their presentations.
• Opportunity to rent an Exhibitor Meeting Room for your meeting needs.
The AACR is the oldest and largest scientific organization in the world focused on every aspect of high-quality, innovative cancer research. Its reputation for scientific breadth and excellence attract the premier researchers in the field. The programs and services of the AACR foster the exchange of knowledge and new ideas among scientists dedicated to cancer research, provide training opportunities for the next generation of cancer researchers, and increase public understanding of cancer.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - American Association for Cancer Research? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||04/01/2017 - 04/05/2017|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||04/02/2017 - 04/05/2017|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Sun. 1pm - 5pm; Mon. & Tue. 9am - 5pm; Wed. 9am - 12pm|
|First Move-In Date:||03/30/2017|
|Other Industries:||Associations, Business, Cancer, Oncology-Hematology, Professional Healthcare, Sciences|
|Cost to Attend:||http://www.aacr.org/Meetings/Pages/MeetingDetail.aspx?EventItemID=105&...|
|Audience:||Physicians, Scientists, Researchers|
|Venue:||Walter E. Washington Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(202) 249-3000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hotel Information:|
|Conference Hotel URL:||https://www5.cmrhousing.com/AACR2017/Housing/ResHotel|
|Number of Exhibitors:||450+ Companies / 870+ Booths (Previous Year)|
|Exhibit Floorplan:||Click Here|
|Show Owner:||American Association for Cancer Research (AACR)|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Sponsorship Details:||Why Support?
Target highly influential decision makers and option leaders.
Interact face-to-face with cancer research professionals from across the U.S. and around the world.
Build visibility for your company in a competitive marketplace.
Demonstrate your organization's support of the life-saving cancer research.
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 10'||$3,600||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|10' x 10' Corner||$3,800||Water:||n/a|
|Island||$38.00 per sq. ft.||Generator:||n/a|
|10' x 10' Not-for-profit||$800||Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: Yes|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
2017 Exhibitor List:
Past Exhibitor List:
Lisa McGlashen or LaShanna Mackey