Mark your calendar now and plan to join us in Denver, Colorado for the AABB Annual Meeting & CTTXPO 2013 and learn the latest in transfusion medicine and cellular therapies, advance your career, explore state-of-the-art products and services and network with colleagues.
The Cellular Therapy and Transfusion Medicine Expo (CTTXPO) is the premier global event for blood banking, transfusion medicine and cellular therapy professionals that delivers Science, Education and Innovation to 6,000 Annual Meeting attendees. As an interactive experience, it meets the needs of the blood banking, transfusion medicine and cellular therapy communities worldwide. If your goal is to reach the decision makers in these communities, CTTXPO is where you want to be. It is an extension of the educational programming of the Annual Meeting and, as an exhibitor, your opportunity to enhance attendee awareness about your products and services.
- To gain exposure to an audience comprised of the most influential purchasers in the industry.
- Showcase your products and solutions to a diverse mix of transfusion and cellular therapy leaders face-to-face.
- Gain the competitive edge! Don't let your competitor's be the ones presenting your customer's solutions to their challenges.
- Interact directly and pre-schedule meetings with your top-line valued customers during private designated VIP hours.
- Return on Investment - Lead Retrieval and Visit Tracker equipment will document and verify booth traffic. Collection of current contact and demographic information makes follow-up more efficient with every qualified booth visitor.
With over 6,000 domestic and international attendees, the AABB Annual Meeting & CTTXPO attracts CEOs and medical directors, laboratory supervisors and administrators, transfusion specialists, cellular therapy and blood banking professionals, medical technologists, donor recruiters, physicians and nurses.
AABB is an international, not-for-profit association representing individuals and institutions involved in the field of transfusion medicine and cellular therapies. The association is committed to improving health by developing and delivering standards, accreditation and educational programs that focus on optimizing patient and donor care and safety.