Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
• Hear about the latest copyright issues on the Web
• Learn how to protect your brand in cyberspace
• Gain an understanding of the challenges posed by Web 2.0 sites
• Examine methods for protecting corporate data
• Learn how to ensure your online contracts are enforceable
• Uncover the latest legal issues impacting open source software workplace
• Aird & Berlis LLP
• Bennett Jones LLP
• Blake Cassels & Graydon LLP
• Dimock Stratton LLP
• Goodmans LLP
• Spin Master Ltd.
• Mann Symons LLP
• Municipal Property Assessment Corp.
• The Bank of Nova Scotia
• Torkin Manes LLP
There may be many networking opportunities at the 9th Internet Law. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||12/09/2014 - 12/10/2014|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business, Law|
|Audience:||who should attend
In-house Legal Counsel; VPs & Directors of Legal Affairs; IP Directors; Privacy Officers; CIOs; IT Security Directors; Litigators; Lawyers in IP, Trademark & Contract Law practices
|Venue:||Courtyard by the Marriott|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722 x221|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Show Manager:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.