Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
• Discover latest developments in risk-based testing for internal controls
• Learn how to effectively incorporate internal controls throughout the organization
• Understand the importance of anti-fraud programs and their implications on internal controls
• Find out how to sustain a compliance program through viable internal controls
• Hear best practices for internal controls and audit committees
• Alleyne Inc.
• Bennett Jones LLP
• Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited
• Deloitte & Touche LLP
• FinEx Consulting Group
• Gowling Lafleur Henderson LLP
• IAMGOLD Corporation
• Matson Driscoll & Damico Ltd.
• Meyers Norris Penny LLP
• Rogers Communications Inc.
• Sleeman Breweries Ltd
There may be many networking opportunities at the 9th Internal Controls. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/21/2014 - 10/22/2014|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business|
|Audience:||who should attend
Vice Presidents of Finance, Compliance Officers, Control Analysts, Managers, Directors and Supervisors of Internal Controls, Partners and Managers involved in Risk Management
|Venue:||Courtyard by the Marriott|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722 x221|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Show Manager:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.