Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
- Hear what leading HR experts from top Canadian organizations are doing to avoid liability for non-compliance in HR practices
- Get the latest update on HR compliance requirements
- Learn how to write a clear and concise HR manual
- Explore ways to cascade HR policies and procedures throughout your organization
- Hear best practices for training managers outside the HR department in human resources policies
- Gain insight on how to implement an accommodation policy
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the 9th HR Legal Risks? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||09/24/2015 - 09/25/2015|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||Human Resources|
|Other Industries:||Business, Human Resources, Law|
|Audience:||Senior Executives, VPs, Directors & Managers in HR, Employee/Labour Relations, Employment Equity, Compensation, Benefits, Staffing, Organizational Development; In-House Counsel; Lawyers; Consultants|
|Venue:||Courtyard Toronto Downtown|
|Venue Phone:||(416) 924-0611|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.