Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
• Protecting yourself against construction defect claims
• Dealing with construction liens
• Construction arbitration: avoiding potential problems with standard contract clauses
• Capacity, responsibility and claims: the latest on surety bonds and insurance markets
• What not to do when conducting an arbitration
• How to recognize and safeguard against unfair practices and improper claims in delay claims and change orders
• Aecon Group Inc.
• Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
• Goodmans LLP
• Gowling Lafleur Henderson LLP
• HSH Construction Ltd.
• McLauchlin & Associates
• MMM Group
• Revay and Associates Limited
• Surety Association of Canada
• WeirFoulds LLP
If the 9th Construction Claims is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||12/11/2014 - 12/12/2014|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Architecture & Construction, Building & Construction, Business, General Business, Law|
|Audience:||who should attend
Construction Executives, Owners, Developers, General Contractors, Subcontractors, Suppliers, Project Managers, Architects, Designers, Engineers, Financiers, Insurers, Construction Lawyers & Consultants
|Venue:||Courtyard by the Marriott|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Show Manager:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.