Online Event Location map
90 Minutes Webinar On Executive Compensation
Overview : Participants who are new to Executive Compensation will benefit by this overview of the Executive Compensation Program in companies of all types. It will help those who have to design a new program for the first time, as well as those who need insight into established program concepts. The pragmatic Webinar Leader, David Wudyka, will offer his ideas for "do's and don'ts" when managing Executive Compensation.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- What distinguishes EC from other sub-fields of the Compensation function?
- What is the unique terminology applicable to EC programs?
- What are the typical (and quite unique) elements of an EC program?
- What is "good" EC strategy? What is likely to be an ineffective strategy?
- What does it take to motivate an Executive?
- What are "stock based" plans, and why are they so central to EC programs?
- What should Executives be paid? How surveys of EC pay can be effectively utilized?
- What tips exist for managing Executive performance?
- What is an overview for designing an EC program?
- The role of taxation in stock based plans
- What's an "ESOP"?
- Should an EC program have an "egalitarian" philosophy?
- Why stock values are NOT an effective way of measuring CEO success
- Why EVA and SVA plans may be the BEST way to evaluate CEO effectiveness
- Can Executives have pay plans that reward just Executives?
- When should a company use "Phantom Stock"? How is it calculated?
- What is the difference between "Qualified" and "Non-Qualified" stock plans?
- What is "Total Compensation" and why is it so important?
- What are "Perquisites" and what are some common examples?
- What is Egalitarianism and when should we use it to manage Compensation?
- What is the role of "Job Evaluation" in the EC program?
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the 90 Minutes Webinar On Executive Compensation? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
Financial Managers of HR Departments
Exhibitor Information +