Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
• Hear how Canada’s training leaders optimize training in their organizations
• Find out how to effectively manage and motivate the next generation of workers
• Look at how to evaluate e-learning, its effectiveness and its return on investment
• Best practices to ensure that training is retained and applied through a number of tried and true methods
• Tips and techniques for performing an assessment of training needs
• Leverage the positive aspects of informal learning
• Automated Learning Corporation
• Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited
• Canadian Tire Corporation
• Dale Carnegie Business Group
• EllisDon Corporation
• Excellence Canada
• Ontario Lottery and Gaming
• Walmart Canada Corp.
• Sage Mentors Inc.
• St. Joseph's Healthcare
• York University
There may be many networking opportunities at the 8th Managing The Training Function. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||05/27/2014 - 05/28/2014|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9 AM to 5 PM|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business|
|Audience:||Vice-Presidents, Directors and Managers involved in the areas of: Training and Development, Technical & Skills
Training, Instructional Design, Employee Development, Leadership Development, Management Development,
Organizational Development, Quality Improvement, Performance Measurement & Management, Corporate
Education and Evaluation Design
|Venue:||Novotel Toronto Centre Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722 x221|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Show Manager:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.