Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
• Discover latest developments in risk-based testing for internal controls
• Learn how to effectively incorporate internal controls throughout the organization
• Understand the importance of anti-fraud programs and their implications on internal controls
• Find out how to sustain a compliance program through viable internal controls
• The latest regulatory developments for NI 52-109 and beyond
• Hear best practices for internal controls and audit committees
• Agrium, Inc.
• Alberta Electric System Operator
• Alberta-Pacific Forest Industries Inc.
• Canadian Pacific Railway
• Dentons Canada LLP
• Ernst & Young LLP
• Glenbriar Technologies Inc.
• MSW Developments
• Sunera Canada ULC
• Tamara Ross Professional Services
• Trican Well Service Ltd.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the 8th Internal Controls.
|Conference/Event Dates:||11/05/2013 - 11/06/2013|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Other Industries:||Business, Management/Leadership|
|Audience:||who should attend:
Vice Presidents of Finance, Compliance Officers, Control Analysts, Managers, Directors and
Supervisors of Internal Controls, Partners and Managers involved in Risk Management.
|Venue:||Calgary Marriott Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722 x221|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call For Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.