Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
• Learn from some of Canada’s top veteran lobbyists what it takes to be an effective lobbyist
• Gain insight into how to develop an effective lobbying strategy
• Get the latest on lobbying disclosures, reporting and ethics
• Identify the key research elements needed for a lobbying campaign with the most impact
• Learn how you can effectively use the media to position your issue with government and better target your audience
• Hear best practices for mobilizing the grassroots to implement your lobbying strategy
• Alberta Association of Municipal Districts and Counties
• Alberta Federation of Labour
• ConocoPhillips Canada
• Genome Alberta
• Hayden and Associates
• HBW Resources, LLC
• Hill+Knowlton Strategies
• JR Huggett Company
• Laura Fitzgerald & Associates
• Miller Thomson LLP
• Natural Health Practitioners of Canada Association
• Prismatic Group Inc.
• Rod Love Consulting Inc.
• University of Calgary
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the 8th Essentials Of Lobbying? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/28/2014 - 10/29/2014|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business|
|Audience:||who should attend
Executives from NGOs, industry associations, professional groups, trade unions and charitable organizations; Government affairs managers and directors and registered lobbyists
|Venue:||Crowne Plaza Chateau Lacombe|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722 x221|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Show Manager:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.