Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
• Get the latest information on SEC developments and their impact on foreign issuers
• Examine the new IFRS and US GAAP standard for revenue recognition
• Explore the current state and progress of the IASB-FASB convergence project
• Understand the impact of the Revised Exposure Draft on Lease Accounting
• Examine the unique accounting and reporting issues for oil and gas companies in light of recent IASB and FASB developments
• Develop skills needed to create and critically evaluate MD&As
• Review how the SEC conducts file reviews and how you should respond
• Examine the latest issues involved in fair value measurement for accounting & financial reporting
• Explore the changes brought about by the new COSO framework and how it will impact internal control practices and SOX compliance
• Agrium Inc.
• Canadian Pacific Railway
• Ernst & Young LLP
• KPMG LLP
• Sunesis Consulting Inc.
• The Institute of Internal Auditors
• TransCanada Pipelines
If the 8th Canada-U.S. Financial Reporting & Accounting is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||11/26/2014 - 11/27/2014|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Accounting, Banking-Money-Finance, Business, General Business|
|Cost to Attend:||$1975.00|
|Audience:||who should attend
CFOs, VPs and Directors of Finance; CCOs and Compliance Officers;
Directors of Corporate Accounting; Controllers; Accountants; Fund
Managers; Auditors; Financial Analysts; Corporate Lawyers; Securities
Analysts and Regulators
|Venue:||International Hotel Calgary|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722 x221|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Show Manager:||Federated Press|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.