Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
This year’s Night Vision event will focus on the latest technological advancements in military grade night vision systems and sensors to maintain a competitive edge on the battlefield. In addition, it will help you discover how the night vision world is adapting in the current fiscal environment and how industry is evolving to meet commercial needs.
Be among the first to view the full agenda by downloading it now: http://bit.ly/11xIz9h
NEW FOR 2013
Leveraging commercial technology in advanced night vision systems!
- Emerging night vision needs and requirements within the Department of Defense
- New capabilities and technologies for night operations on the ground, in the air, and by sea
- Partnership opportunities between government, industry, and academia
- Adapting night vision technology to complement existing/up-and coming commercial applications
- Providing enhanced vision systems to federal and local law enforcement agencies
There may be many networking opportunities at the 8th Annual Night Vision Systems. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||07/29/2013 - 07/31/2013|
|Conference/Event Hours:||three day conference event|
|Other Industries:||Federal Government, Government, Military, Miscellaneous, Technology|
|Venue:||Waterview Conference Center|
|Venue Phone:||(571) 303-3032|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Other|
|Conference Hotel URL:||official hotel URL|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.