Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
7th World Congress on Bioavailability & Bioequivalence: BA/BE Studies Summit conference aims to explore pharmacology, its relation with pharmaceutical sciences and application in the development of drugs in Bioavailability and bioequivalence research. Theme “Amalgamation of traditional techniques to advanced studies which redefine BA/BE approach and perception”. Bioequivalence Conference will provide an opportunity for researchers, practitioners and educators to exchange research evidence, practical experiences and innovative ideas on issues related to advanced scientific research studies on Drugs.
BABE conference includes prompt keynote presentations, plenary talks, Oral presentation, Poster presentations and Exhibitions. Scientific Sessions on Clinical Trials, Pharma Clinical Trials, Contract Research Organizations, Challenges in Drug design, Challenges in Drug Development, Bioavailability Studies, Bioequivalence studies, Why BA/BE studies, Factors Affecting Bioavailability, Assessment of Bioequivalence, Study Designs, Bioequivalence Protocols : In vivo/in vitro studies, Managing BA/BE Studies, Global BA/BE Studies, Nutrient Bioavailability, Advances in BABE, Biosimilars, Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
Follow the link to submit the abstract of your presentation
For further details on tracks follow the link
Hurry to avail early bird prices. Group registrants are provided with discount on packages.
For further assistance regarding conference contact
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the 7th World Congress On Bioavailability & Bioequivalence: BA/BE Studies Summit.
|Conference/Event Dates:||08/29/2016 - 08/31/2016|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||08/29/2016 - 08/31/2016|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||2-5 pm|
|Primary Industry:||Clinical Pharmacology|
|Other Industries:||Business, Clinical Pharmacology, Professional Healthcare, Sciences|
|Audience:||It is a scientific platform to meet fellow key decision makers all-around the Academic Institutions, Healthcare Institutes, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, CROs supply chain, Logistics practitioners making the congress a perfect platform to share experience, foster collaborations through the research talks & presentations to put forward many thought provoking strategies. It's a perfect stage to brainstorm, discover new ideas, search for new skills and a platform to show your capabilities and discoveries to the world.|
|Venue:||Hilton Atlanta Airport|
|Venue Phone:||(702) 508-5200|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Exhibit Floorplan:||Click Here|
|Show Owner:||Conferenceseries LLC|
|Show Manager:||John Benson|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|One exhibit booth (Size-3X3 sqm).||$1500||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: Yes|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
The 7th World Congress on Bioavailability & Bioequivalence: BA/BE Studies Summit will exhibit the products and services from commercial and non-commercial organizations like Drug manufactures, Clinical Trial Sites, Management Consultants, Chemists, Pharmacists, Business delegates and Equipment Manufacturers.
Why to attend BABE 2016?
- Best platform to develop new partnership & collaborations.
- Best location to speed up your route into every territory in the World.
- 89% our conference attendees are the Key contact in their labs purchasing decisions.
- Our exhibitor booths were visited 4-5 times by 80% of the attendees during the conference.
- Past exhibitor’s feedback reveals ample of enquiries perceived from the conference attendees.
- Network development with both Academia and Business.
- One exhibit booth (Size-3X3 sqm).
- 1 page publication of the exhibitor profile in the souvenir- BABE 2016.
- Promotion through the conference website.
- Promotional video on company products during the conference (Post session and Breaks).
- One complimentary scientific program registration.
- Logo recognition in the Scientific program, Conference banner and flyer.
- One A4 flyer insert in the conference kit.
- An opportunity to sponsor 1 Poster Presentation Award.
- Post conference -submission of the mailing list.