Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
• Get insight into areas where effective tax planning opportunities in R&D exist
• Examine the process for calculating the R&D tax credit
• Review the DOs and DON’Ts of structures with a view to maximizing an R&D investment tax credit claim
• International comparison of R&D tax credits
• Examine IP R&D in the context of domestic tax planning
• Hear best practices and lessons learned in SR&ED claims for software development and IT projects
• Improving your ability to distinguish between R&D and SR&ED
• CRA review procedures and what can be done to help smooth out the process
• Recent developments and the implications for tax planning purposes
• Bayer Inc.
• BeneFACT Consulting Group
• Bond Consulting Group
• Braithwaite Technology Consultants Inc.
• Business Improvement Group Inc.
• Grant Thornton LLP
• KPMG LLP
• Magna International Inc.
• MEUK Corporation
• Miller Thomson LLP
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the 7th Tax Planning For R&D.
|Conference/Event Dates:||11/27/2014 - 11/28/2014|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Accounting, Business, General Business, Law|
|Audience:||who should attend
Executives in charge of Corporate Tax and R&D, Tax Accountants and Tax Lawyers
|Venue:||Courtyard by the Marriott|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722 x221|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Show Manager:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.