Toronto , ON M4Y 1X7 Location map
Courtyard by the Marriott
7th Tax Planning For R&D
• Get insight into areas where effective tax planning opportunities in R&D exist
• Examine the process for calculating the R&D tax credit
• Review the DOs and DON’Ts of structures with a view to maximizing an R&D investment tax credit claim
• International comparison of R&D tax credits
• Examine IP R&D in the context of domestic tax planning
• Hear best practices and lessons learned in SR&ED claims for software development and IT projects
• Improving your ability to distinguish between R&D and SR&ED
• CRA review procedures and what can be done to help smooth out the process
• Recent developments and the implications for tax planning purposes
• Bayer Inc.
• BeneFACT Consulting Group
• Bond Consulting Group
• Braithwaite Technology Consultants Inc.
• Business Improvement Group Inc.
• Grant Thornton LLP
• KPMG LLP
• Magna International Inc.
• MEUK Corporation
• Miller Thomson LLP
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the 7th Tax Planning For R&D.
Executives in charge of Corporate Tax and R&D, Tax Accountants and Tax Lawyers
Exhibitor Information +