Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
- Benefit from tips for creating an integrated and innovative approach to strategy and strategic planning
- Find out about the increased involvement of boards in strategic planning
- Examine practical considerations in aligning the strategic plan with the organization's mission and goals
- Learn about best practices for aligning strategy with risk management.
- Ensure that the board has key information as well as the underlying assumptions to evaluate strategy
- Explore practical methods for creating a strategy-focused board
- Discover how to establish community-based strategic planning focused on stakeholder needs
- Learn how to set benchmarks for effective monitoring of strategic plan implementation
There may be many networking opportunities at the 7th Strategic Planning For Boards. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||09/29/2015 - 09/30/2015|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM - 5:00PM|
|Other Industries:||Business, Management/Leadership|
|Audience:||Presidents, CEOs, Board Chairs, Board Members of public sector and administrative boards, crown corporations, agencies commissions not-for-profit boards, hospitals in Ottawa|
|Venue:||Ottawa Marriott Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 853-8463|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.