Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
• Evaluating infrastructure options
• LCC analysis for pavement infrastructure, water and wastewater systems, underground mains/pipes and new intelligent and green buildings
• How to assess the accuracy of your LCC
• Ways to improve budget decision making through LCC
• LCC and asset management decision making for sustaining service levels
• Asset valuation in the context of LCC and asset management
• And much more!
• AM FM Consulting Group Inc.
• Associated Engineering
• Cameco Corporation
• Conscious Asset Management
• IBM Canada Limited
• Ministry of Transportation - Ontario
• Patheon Inc.
• Roth Integrated Asset Management Ltd.
• Sustainable Resources Management
• Toronto Hydro
• Town of Aurora
• Town of Oakville
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the 7th Public Sector Life Cycle Costing For Asset Management.
|Conference/Event Dates:||02/10/2015 - 02/11/2015|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Banking-Money-Finance, Business, General Business|
|Cost to Attend:||$1975.00|
|Audience:||Public-sector officials involved in: capital and infrastructure planning,
water and wastewater infrastructure, transportation infrastructure,
finance, corporate services, accounting for asset management,
financing and risk management, civil engineering, land management
and public works
|Venue:||Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Toronto|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722 x221|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Show Manager:||Federated Press|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.