Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
* Hear the latest from IM experts and leaders in government as well as the private sector
* Explore a information management model that is relevant to the dynamic needs of information users and organizations
* Gain insight into how EDRMS can fit into your overall IM strategy
* Explore how to make the case for EDRMS by defining business and technology requirements
* Learn how to install, configure and train IM users for maximum benefit
* Hear how an EDRM system can be used to further overall information management strategy
* Integrate EDRMS into business processes
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the 7th Electronic Documents And Records Management? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||09/16/2015 - 09/17/2015|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||Business Technology|
|Other Industries:||Business Technology, Technology|
|Audience:||Chief Information Officers, Chief Knowledge Officers, Directors and other senior-level Civil Servants at all levels of government involved in records management, document management, information management, information systems, archives, knowledge management|
|Venue:||Ottawa Marriott Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(416) 924-0611|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.