Toronto , ON M5E 1W2 Location map
Novotel Toronto Centre Hotel
6th Public Sector Life Cycle Costing For Asset Management
• Evaluating infrastructure options
• LCC analysis for pavement infrastructure, water and wastewater systems, underground • • mains/pipes and new intelligent and
• How to assess the accuracy of your LCC
• Ways to improve budget decision making through LCC
• Asset valuation in the context of LCC and asset management
• And much more!
• CiM Maintenance
• City of North Bay
• IBM Canada Limited
• METSCO Energy Solutions Inc.
• Ontario Ministry of Transportation
• Sustainable Resources Management
• The Greater Toronto Airports Authority
• Toronto Hydro
• Township of Guelph/Eramosa
• Wasser Resources Inc.
Don't wait to register for the 6th Public Sector Life Cycle Costing For Asset Management. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
Public-sector officials involved in: capital and infrastructure planning, water and wastewater infrastructure, transportation
infrastructure, fi nance, corporate services, accounting for asset management, financing and risk management, civil engineering,
land management and public works
Exhibitor Information +