Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
* Take an in-depth look at the project finance process
* Find out what is an appropriate financial structure and look at the critical success factors
* Hear about the components of a feasibility study and the key role it plays in ensuring your project is on track
* Learn about the common risks associated with project finance and develop strategies to manage them
* Take a look at conventional and unconventional funding structures for project finance & strategies that will help your project reach financial close
* Get an overview of practical project finance modeling techniques and see how to conduct both scenario testing and sensitivity analyses
* Hear best practices for evaluating cash flows for project finance
*Learn how to get the best value in payment mechanisms
There may be many networking opportunities at the 6th Project Finance. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||03/30/2016 - 03/31/2016|
|Conference/Event Hours:||Registration begins at 8:00 a.m. The morning sessions start promptly at 9:00.|
|Other Industries:||Banking-Money-Finance, Business|
|Audience:||Bankers in Structured or Project Finance; VPs and Directors of Finance from mining, energy sectors and other sectors involved in capital projects; Government officials involved in Public Private Partnerships; Lawyers in Project Finance|
|Venue:||Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Toronto|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 847-5075|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.