Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
• Learn from some of Canada’s top veteran lobbyists what it takes to be an effective lobbyist
• Gain insight into how to develop an effective lobbying strategy
• Get the latest on lobbying disclosures, reporting and ethics
• Identify the key research elements needed for a lobbying campaign with the most impact
• Learn how you can effectively use the media to position your issue with government and better target your audience
• Hear best practices for mobilizing the grassroots to implement your lobbying strategy
• Alberta Medical Association
• College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta
• Cumming Consulting Inc.
• EPCOR Utilities Inc.
• Genome Alberta
• Grant Ainsley Inc.
• Hill+Knowlton Strategies
• Miller Thomson LLP
There may be many networking opportunities at the 6th Essentials Of Lobbying. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/23/2013 - 10/24/2013|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business|
|Audience:||Executives from NGOs, industry associations, professional groups, trade unions and charitable
organizations; Government affairs managers and directors and registered lobbyists
|Venue:||Crowne Plaza Chateau Lacombe|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 661-8801|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.