Top Minds. Topical Education.
SSO 2016 offers you access to top minds and topical education - two key reasons to attend the SSO Annual Cancer Symposium. SSO 2016 connects you with the who’s who of the surgical oncology community as together you explore advancements in the treatment of surgical patients with solid tumors. Additionally, the Symposium delivers an education program that is unique in its ability to cover a broad range of important, timely and in-depth topics in one exceptional setting.
A Top-Notch Experience.
Engage with esteemed colleagues
Join 1,400 of the brightest minds in surgical oncology from all around the world
Gain advanced knowledge, expanding your insight and exposure to the newest ideas through a multitude of presentations and workshops, many led by internationally recognized experts
Connect and collaborate with old friends and new as you network between sessions, during scheduled symposium activities, and at lively informal gatherings throughout the event
Learn from two Plenary Sessions, providing you with knowledge that will inspire and invigorate you, given by authors of the "best-of-the-best" selected abstracts
Exposure and access to more than 350 compelling and thought-provoking poster sessions, along with late-breaking videos showcased in the Exhibit Hall
Experience first-hand interaction with the latest, most advanced medical equipment, services, and solutions for surgical oncologists - exhibited by the leading companies in surgical oncology and the treatment of solid tumor cancers
The SSO 2016 exhibit floor exposes attendees to a wide range of services and solutions, showcasing medical device, equipment, and technology exhibitors along with pharmaceutical companies – all created to enhance the practice of the surgical oncologist.
Top Products to Top Surgeons
SSO 2016 will host the most distinguished and influential surgical oncologist from around the world. The Symposium is an opportunity to engage with the men and women who prescribe and/or influence the systemic drugs, hormones, and biological agents in both neoadjuvant and adjuvant settings.
WHO SHOULD EXHIBIT?
- Pharmaceutical and Biotech Companies
- Medical Device Companies
- Medical Equipment Providers
- Surgical Technology Companies
- Medical Recruiters
- Biopsy Product Providers
- Laparoscopic and/or Robotic Device Companies
- Information Technology Companies
- Diagnostics/Testing Companies
TOP REASONS TO EXHIBIT
- Connect with an international group of surgical oncologists, holding primary responsibility for establishing the diagnosis and staging of cancer who use the products and services your company provides.
- Capitalize on an intimate opportunity to engage with influential surgeons, with a rare physician to exhibiting company ratio of 14 to 1.
- Reach physicians early in their careers and new to the profession. More than 31% of attendees are Fellows and Residents.
- Benefit from over six dedicated exhibit hours within the overall agenda and all food and break functions scheduled in the Exhibit Hall.
- Gain access to 1,400+ surgical oncologists and oncology health care professionals outside of the practice setting.
- Strengthen your existing connections and expand your sales pipeline.
Founded in 1940 as the James Ewing Society, the Society of Surgical Oncology celebrates its 75th anniversary in 2015. SSO is the premier organization for surgeons and health care providers dedicated to advancing and promoting the science and treatment of cancer. The Society's focus on all solid-tumor disease sites is reflected in its Annual Cancer Symposium, monthly scientific journal (Annals of Surgical Oncology), education initiatives, and committee structure.