Join Military, Government and Commercial LOGISTICIANS and TRANSPORTERS to share knowledge, network and connect with peers working across the Global Enterprise.
- Network with the TOP LEVEL GOVERNMENT AND INDUSTRY DECISION MAKERS in the logistics, freight and passenger transportation, travel, distribution, security, hotel and personal property moving and storage business that ATTEND THE NDTA FORUM & EXPO!
- Build RELATIONSHIPS with mid-level managers - industry, military and government.
- STAY AHEAD OF THE GAME when it comes to understanding the government's latest rules, regulations and procedures.
- Get CURRENT on developments in intermodal, surface, ocean, air shipping and government travel.
- Obtain the LATEST INFORMATION from DOD, USA, USMC, USN, USAF, USCG, USTRANSCOM, DLA, SDDC and GSA.
- UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY to interact with all of the military services and government at one time & place.
- FUTURE AND CURRENT CUSTOMERS will be there with yourCOMPETITORS.
- QUALIFIED LEADS.
- A PLATFORM to demonstrate your latest equipment, products and services.
- Guaranteed high exhibit hall traffic due to DEDICATED EXPO PERIODS.
Companies that want to do business in the
Defense Transportation System
Airlines ● Railroads ● Trucking ● Ocean Carriers
Barge Carriers ● Port Authorities ● Marine Terminals
Waterways ● Container Leasing ● Transportation Security
3 PL ● Intermodal Transportation ● Distribution
Supply Chain ● Logistics ● Aerospace Consulting
Transportation Labor ● Education ● Travel Agencies
● Hotels ● Rental Car Companies ● Hospitality ● Charter Operators
● Information Technology ● Industry Media ● Forwarders ● Brokers
● Consolidators ● Hazardous Material ●
Specialized Haulers ● Package Express Carriers ●
Vehicle Manufacturers ● Deployment Services ●
Transportation Publishing ● Industry Associations ●
Shipbuilding ● Pallet Manufacturing ● Warehousing ●
Intransit Visibility ● Computer Science and Technology ●
RFID Companies ● Computer Software Developers ●Pipe Lines
NDTA strives to be the association of choice for those employed in the global travel, transportation, and distribution system, and related industries to maximize our contribution to the National Security and Economic Growth of the United States
-These are the DECISION MAKERS when it comes to moving supplies,
assisting military and government travelers who need lodging, rental
vehicles or travel arrangements, freight shipping, household goods
movement, security, distribution, and logistics buying, routing and
-Their areas of authority range from individual military installations up
through regional and national and international levels. From 2nd LT
and junior NCOs to four star generals, and admirals. You'll see them at NDTA Forums and events.