Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
• Hear what the experts from leading Canadian companies have been doing to accommodate and manage workplace mental health issues
• Best practices for promoting a healthy workplace
• Dealing with legal claims
• Managing stress and anxiety in the workplace
• Creating an effective return to work program
• Understanding an employer’s rights and obligations
• Avoiding discrimination and human rights violations
• Dealing with mental health accommodation in a unionized environment
• Acclaim Ability Management Inc.
• Aird & Berlis LLP
• Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
• Heenan Blaikie LLP
• Manulife Financial
• Morneau Shepell Ltd.
• Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
• Optimal Performance Consultants
• Sherrard Kuzz LLP
• Sofina Foods Inc.
• SSP Smofsky Strategic Planning
• Sun Life Assurance Company of Canada
• Town of Richmond Hill
• Workplace Health and Cost Solutions Limited
If the 5th Workplace Mental Health is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||12/10/2013 - 12/11/2013|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||Human Resources|
|Other Industries:||Business, Human Resources, Law, Mental Health / Psychiatry / Psychology / Counseling, Professional Healthcare|
|Audience:||HR Executives, Managers & Consultants; Union Counsel & Reps; In-House Counsel; Lawyers; Experts in Employee/Labour Relations, Disability Management, Rehab, Occupational Health & Wellness|
|Venue:||Novotel Toronto Centre Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.