Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
• Learn how to develop the leaders of tomorrow through mentoring
• Explore ways to enhance change communication through mentoring
• Unearth winning strategies for launching and implementing a mentoring program
• Gain insight into what it takes to build a mentoring program through case studies and
• Discover how to build trust in mentor-mentee relationships
• Learn how mentoring can help position your organization as an employer of choice
• ARAMARK Canada Ltd.
• Ellis Locke & Associates
• ERCO Worldwide, A Division of Superior Plus, LLP
• Geosoft Inc.
• Knowledge C2C
• Alleyne Inc.
• Mosaic People Development
• Sage Mentors Inc.
• Ci Financial Income Fund
• Sare and Associates
• York University
• YR Langlois Consulting
If the 5th Optimizing Mentoring Programs is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||09/09/2013 - 09/10/2013|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||Human Resources|
|Other Industries:||Business, Human Resources|
|Audience:||Vice-Presidents, Directors & Managers of Human Resources, Organizational
Development, Training & Development, Succession Planning, Culture Change
and Performance Management
|Venue:||Novotel Toronto Centre Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Conference Hotel URL:||official hotel URL...|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.