Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
- Limited partnerships & joint ventures: issues affecting First Nations' business structures
- Fundamentals of Aboriginal law - impact on Aboriginal corporations
- Clarifying what forms of taxation impact Aboriginal companies
- Ensuring good corporate governance
- Effective negotiating strategies & key agreements for Aboriginal businesses
- Risk management in Aboriginal business
reporting requirements & compliance
Planning, negotiating and drafting partnership agreements with mainstream business
Director liability issues: legal and compliance obligations of directors
Don't wait to register for the 5th Mini LLB For Aboriginal Leadership. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||03/15/2016 - 03/16/2016|
|Conference/Event Hours:||Registration begins at 8:00 a.m. The morning sessions start promptly at 9:00.|
|Other Industries:||Business, Law, Management/Leadership|
|Audience:||Aboriginal leaders, councilors, board members, administrators & advisors; consultants, lawyers, consultants working with First Nations, government or business partners; tax and finance professionals|
|Venue:||Calgary Marriott Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(403) 266-7331|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.