Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
• Gain a better understanding of the rapidly developing field of IP & IT law
• Learn how a well managed due diligence process can mitigate risks associated with IP & IT transactions
• Explore best practices for drafting and structuring IP& IT licensing agreements
• Examine the unique contract issues in cross-border licensing
• Discover how outsourcing can help you as budgets tighten in IT departments
• Hear about the latest techniques for negotiating and drafting software and license agreements
• Explore best strategies for implementing a privacy compliance program
• BCE Inc.
• Bennett Jones LLP
• Cassels Brock & Blackwell LLP
• Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP
• Fogler Rubinoff LLP
• Mann Symons LLP
• Ogilvy Renault LLP
• Sim & McBurney / Sim, Lowman, Ashton & McKay LLP
• Torys LLP
• Volaris Group
• Xerox Canada Ltd.
Don't wait to register for the 5th Mastering IP & IT Transactions. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/16/2013 - 10/17/2013|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business, Law|
|Audience:||Directors & Managers of IP, Vice-Presidents & Directors of Legal Affairs,
Privacy Officers, IT Security Directors, CIOs, In-House Counsel, IP Lawyers
and Trademark Consultants
|Venue:||Novotel Toronto Centre Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(416) 367-8900|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.