Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
• Aligning tax strategy with the corporate vision and risk tolerance
• Key tax management, advisory and reporting functions that form the framework for structuring a tax department
• How to develop a measured approach to tax risk management
• Leading staffing strategies for the tax department
• Strategies for partnering effectively with outside tax advisors
• How technology can increase the tax department bottom line
• Developing an enhanced relationship with tax authorities
• Resolving tax disputes efficiently
• Effectively structuring and managing a small tax department
• Alliance Atlantis Communications Inc.
• Barrick Gold Corporation
• Business Improvement Group Inc.
• FirstService Corporation
• Ceteris Canada Inc.
• Cirque du Soleil
• Davis LLP
• Miller Thomson LLP
• Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan
• PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
• The Claret Partners Limited
Don't wait to register for the 5th Managing A Value Driven Tax Department. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||11/19/2014 - 11/20/2014|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business|
|Audience:||who should attend
Tax VPs, Directors and Managers, CFOs, Tax Executives, Vice Presidents and Directors of Finance, Treasurers and Controllers, Corporate Finance Advisors, Tax Accountants & Lawyers, Tax
|Venue:||Courtyard by the Marriott|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722 x221|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Show Manager:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.