Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Exploring Emerging Markets in Head and Neck Surgery
Global Head and Neck Surgery Conference Series
Conference Series has been instrumental in conducting international Head and Neck Surgery meetings for four years and very excited to expand Europe, America and Asia Pacific continents. 5th Global Summit and Medicare Expo on Head and Neck Surgery is going to be held during June 19-20, 2017 at Philadelphia, USA.
The conference theme for 2017 is “Leading-edge research and In-sights of Head and Neck Surgery”, which covers a wide range of critically important sessions from basic research to recent innovations in E.N.T, Otolaryngology, Paediatric Otolaryngology, Audiology, tinnitus, Hearing aids, Head and Neck Cancer, Throat Cancer, Ear infection treatment, Sinus problems, meniere's disease & Head and Neck Surgery. . Previous meetings were held in major cities like San Antonio, Atlanta, with success the meetings again scheduled in three continents.
The global market for Head and Neck Surgery was worth nearly USD 15,704.0 million in 2014 and it is expected to increase at CAGR of 7.37% by 2016. The market is driven by up gradation in implant devices related to ENT. According to a recent survey, it is also analysed that the global Head and Neck Surgery market is set to rise by $14.3 billion by the end of 2022. The growth in the market value is due to various reasons such as increasing trend of customized implants, increasing incidents of Sinus problems, meniere's disease, tinnitus, Throat Cancer, and advancement of technologies. By focussing on regional insight it is found that North America hold the largest market share followed by Europe. It is roughly estimated that both these regions have 60% of the total market share together. The trend is followed by Asia Pacific with an estimate to cross CAGR OF 6.9%.
The Head and Neck Surgery 2017 mainly includes
- Ø Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Ø Head, Neck and Oral Oncology
- Ø Types of implants and recent approach in implants
- Ø Advancement of surgical and non-surgical techniques in otolaryngology
- Ø Anatomical and Physiological Disorders of Nose and Ear
- Ø Laryngology
- Ø Nasal Disorders and their treatments
- Ø Ear Disorders and their treatments
- Ø Neurotology
- Ø Bioethics in Head and Neck Surgery
- Ø Paediatric Otolaryngology
- Ø ENT Infectious Diseases
- Ø Anesthesia and Pain Relief in ENT Surgery
Conference Website: http://headnecksurgery.global-summit.com/
Benefits of attending this conference:
- Ø Accepted abstracts publication in the respective conference proceedings
- Ø All attendees can avail CPD Credits (Continuing Professional Development) by the CPD
- Ø Each abstract will receive a DOI provided by Cross Ref
- Ø Speaker page integration on Google scholar
- Ø Publication of papers with reduced fee
- Ø 75% waiver on Paper publication for registered speakers. Live streaming presentations
- Ø Indexing of speakers and their profile for easy search over internet
- Ø International Exposure to research work
- Ø Abstract will be viewed by 30,000-40,000 viewers every year
- Ø International speaker certificate
- Ø Networking and Collaborating opportunity with peer researchers
- Ø B2B meetings/Scientific networking for Research collaborations
For more details of scientific sessions and submission of abstract, please follow: http://headnecksurgery.global-summit.com/abstract-submission.php
At Jefferson medical college, Dr. David M. Cognetti, MD, has transformed Head and Neck Surgery with TORS (Transoral Robotic Surgery). He explained that robotic-assisted surgery provides access for tough-to-reach-and-see spaces using a minimally invasive approach performed through the mouth.
“The robotic device allows you to see around the corners as well as use surgical instruments that mimic the wrist movements of the human hand to allow you to operate around corners as well,” Dr. Cognetti explained.
About us: ConferenceSeries and its subsidiaries including iMedPub LLC and Conference Series Ltd Organise 3000+ Conferences across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open Access Journals which contains over 50000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.
Head and Neck Surgery 2017
Direct: (702) 508-5203 Ext: 8055
Customer Service: +1 (800) 216 6499
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the 5th Global Summit And Medicare Expo On Head And Neck Surgery.
|Conference/Event Dates:||06/19/2017 - 06/20/2017|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9 HOURS|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||06/19/2017 - 06/20/2017|
|Other Industries:||Otorhinolaryngology, Professional Healthcare|
|Cost to Attend:||http://headnecksurgery.global-summit.com/registration.php...|
|Audience:||Otolaryngology, Surgeons & Audiologist's, Students, Scientists
Otolaryngology & Audiology Faculty
Otolaryngology Associations and Societies
Software developing companies
Manufacturing Medical Devices Companies
Data Management Companies
|Venue:||Hilton Philadelphia City Avenue|
|Venue Phone:||(215) 879-4000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.