Boston , MA 02114 Location map
Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill
5th CMO Quality Oversight And Risk Management Summit
The 5th CMO Quality Oversight and Risk Management Summit will bring together industry innovators to connect and discuss the latest outsourcing trends and hot button issues in pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device contract manufacturing.
Designed to optimize partnerships between pharma companies and CMO, the Summit serves as a networking platform while offering professionals vital information on how to strategically navigate the outsourcing space. Participants will learn best practices to effectively oversee and manage external manufacturers, tips on utilizing Big Data analytics to improve CMO results, the newest FDA policies and their impact on CMO partnerships, effective risk management strategies to help pharma companies get the best bang for their buck, the latest outsourcing trends, and additional regulatory challenges.
Top Five Reasons to Attend
- Learn how to use Big Data analytics to improve CMO results; and get up to date on the latest FDA policies and their impact on CMO partnerships
- Learn to identify individual risks and their effect on a project when considering outsourcing; reduce risks to patients, operations and supply chain through preemptive detection and product oversight
- Cultivate smart guidelines for collaborating with external vendors in the Asian market
- Discover the latest outsourcing trends among oncology drug developers and biomanufacturing companies
- Identify the right supplier for emerging, niche or start-up companies
About ExL Events, Inc.:
ExL Events, Inc., (aka “ExL Pharma”) develops engaging, content-driven conferences and partnered events for dynamic industry audiences including: Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device, Diagnostic, Contract Research Organization, Hospital Networks, Physicians, Communications and others. Behind our diverse event portfolio, our experienced team conducts extensive market research and targeted outreach. The results translate into innovative, high-quality events that facilitate the exchange of critical information between industry professionals and suppliers who support shared goals.
There may be many networking opportunities at the 5th CMO Quality Oversight And Risk Management Summit. Find out more in the event details below.
ExL Events, Inc.
494 8th Ave, 4th Floor
New York, NY 10001
R&D Quality Management
External Manufacturing/Contract Manufacturing
Training and Development
This conference is also of interest to:
Quality Manufacturing Service Providers
CMO Auditing Software Companies
Exhibitor Information +