Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
• Making the business case for BPR
• Creating a dynamic governance structure with decision-making protocols
• Winning leadership practices for optimizing BPR gains
• Increasing the transparency of BPR for business transformation
• Assessing the adequacy of training for undertaking BPR
• AEC Property Tax Solutions
• Ainsworth Inc.
• American Express
• City Of Hamilton
• HMS Software
• Knightsbridge Human Capital Management Inc.
• Mid-Range Computer Group Inc.
• OCG Strategy & Organization Consulting Presidents of Enterprising Organizations
• Richard Batchelor Change Management & Strategic Human Resources
• Standard Life Canada
• The Manta Group
If the 5th Business Process Re-Engineering is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||02/25/2014 - 02/26/2014|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||Other / Miscellaneous|
|Other Industries:||Business, Other / Miscellaneous|
|Audience:||VPs, Directors, Managers: Business Process, Performance or Quality Improvement; Business Strategy, Planning or Analysis; Operations; Customer Relations; HR; Change Management; IT; Finance; Compliance|
|Venue:||Novotel Toronto Centre Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.