Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
The highly anticipated 5th Annual Utility Customer Experience Management Conference will bring together leading customer service experts within the electric, water, and gas utility industries to share innovative strategies for delivering a more advanced customer experience. New topics of discussion at this year’s event include recent developments in digital integration and how technology is being implemented to maximize the overall customer experience, methods for measuring customer satisfaction and how that data is being utilized, and using social media to create actionable insights that deliver improved service.
Key Sessions Include:
- Baltimore Gas & Electric on their success leveraging e-channels to educate customers and facilitate engagement
- Omaha Public Power District's integrated customer experience model for an innovative approach to achieving customer satisfaction
- Blue Ridge Electric Membership Corporation on using the media to your utility's advantage when communicating with members throughout and outage and delivering real-time restoration updates
- American Water on tracking customer satisfaction using a variety of measurements and methods that balance quantitative and qualitative data to prove ROI
- KCP&L Corporate Communications on revamping and integrating digital platforms to provide a comprehensive customer experience
Seating is limited to maintain an intimate educational environment and networking experience for all participants. This event does sell out every year! Inquire today to ensure availability – please e-mail Robin Yegelwel at email@example.com or call (312) 540-3000 ext. 6483
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the 5th Annual Utility Customer Experience Management Conference? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||02/24/2014 - 02/26/2014|
|Conference/Event Hours:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Other Industries:||Business, Market Research, Marketing, Social Media, Technology, Telecommunications, Utilities|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||marcus evans|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for details.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.