Denver , CO 80020 Location map
The Westin Westminster
5th Annual Produced Water Quality Recycling & Reuse 2016
After extensive rounds of conversations with operators and vendors across the Bakken, DJ, Powder River, Niobrara and Uinta Basins, the highly anticipated 5th Annual Produced Water Quality Recycling & Reuse 2016 returns to Denver in October.
"The biggest thing operators continue to deal with is cost and methods to control costs, whether it's for water treatment or logistics. The bigger issue is the economics of produced water management''
With stricter regulatory requirements pushing operators to recycle and reuse produced water and limit disposal, now more than ever, operators are actively seeking water management strategies and technologies that have a rate of return that fit in with the well costs while delivering volumes at commercial capacity and at a quality that can be used for any type of fluid system.
Hear never before seen cost-effective water management case studies:
- Understand how operators are reusing produced water for fracs
- Control cost & know the breakeven points for different treatment methods
- Establish the optimal treating point to minimize the cost of recycling & drive produced water economics
- Learn about advances in technologies that are delivering results
- Discover advances in frac packages and additives for water treatment to successfully frac with dirtier water
- Meet current air emission requirements & stay ahead of seismicity regulations
- Fully understand cost-effective logistics options to manage the hauling of water
There may be many networking opportunities at the 5th Annual Produced Water Quality Recycling & Reuse 2016. Find out more in the event details below.
Exhibitor Information +