Palm Coast , FL 32137 Location map
Mauna Lani Hotel & Bungalows
5th Annual Esentials In Primary Care Summer CME Conference Session II
5th Annual Essentials in Primary Care Summer CME Conference
Continuing Education Company has been organizing its' Primary Care Conference Series for the past 22 years. The Essentials in Primary Care Summer Conference is designed to update primary care clinicians in rapidly changing therapeutic areas. The emphasis is on practical and useful information for clinical practice. Join us this July and August when we hold the 5th Annual Essentials in Primary Care Summer Conference. This conference will be repeated in two session for convenience in scheduling. Session 2 will he held at the Mauna Lani Hotel and Bungalows in the Kohala Coast, Hawaii (Big Island).
The summer conference series offers physicians two date options:
- July 14-18, 2014: Session 1 (Hammock Beach Resort, Palm Coast, FL)
- July 28 - August 1, 2014: Session 2 (Kiawah Island Golf Resort, Kiawah Island, SC)
As a result of this conference, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the clinical presentation of the common disorders seen in the primary care.
- Identify the role of the family physician in the management of these common problems.
- Utilize current advances in the diagnosis and treatment of these common problems, using whenever possible, an evidence-based approach.
- Interact and question nationally acclaimed speakers on a variety of common clinical scenarios from medical practice.
On the sunny Kohala Coast on the Island of Hawaii you'll discover the ocean front Mauna Lani Bay Hotel & Bungalows. Nestled on a sandy beach you'll discover a myriad of activities to enjoy or you can relax and do nothing at all. Relax in private cabana, play a round of golf, explore the Pacific on a sailing adventure and then have a relaxing treatment at Mauna Lani Spa.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the 5th Annual Esentials In Primary Care Summer CME Conference Session II? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
Exhibitor Information +