Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
The Annual NDIA Fuze Conference welcomes the participation of both domestic and allied fuze designers, manufacturers and component suppliers, and research organizations along with government representatives. This conference provides the opportunity to discuss and share ideas to help advance the state-of-the-art for the next generation of fuzing that meets the users’ needs.
PLAN TO ATTEND…
• Participate in technical presentations on the latest advances in fuzing
• Learn about emerging trends in fuze technology
• Network with other professionals who share your interests
SHOWCASE YOUR COMPANY…
• Represent your company before a broad base of potential customers and partners
• Maximize your company’s visibility through sponsorship opportunities & table top displays
- America's leading Defense Industry association promoting National Security
- ADVOCATE: Cutting-edge technology and superior weapons, equipment, training, and support for the War-Fighter and First Responder
- PROMOTE: A vigorous, responsive, Government – Industry National Security Team
- PROVIDE: A legal and ethical forum for exchange of information between Industry and Government on National Security issues
- Strength through Industry and Technology
If the 59th Annual Fuze Conference is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||05/03/2016 - 05/05/2016|
|Other Industries:||Government, Manufacturing, Military, Technology|
|Audience:||The Annual NDIA Fuze Conference welcomes the participation of both domestic and allied fuze designers, manufacturers and component suppliers, and research organizations along with government representatives.|
|Venue Phone:||(843) 723-3000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Charleston Marriott|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/chsmc-charleston-marriott/...|
|Show Owner:||National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA)|
|Sponsorship Details:||Maximize your organization's participation and visibility at this year's event through a sponsorship package. We have sponsorship packages for every budget. For more information or to purchase a sponsorship, please contact Loey Bleich at email@example.com or 703-247-2588.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Table Top Display||$950||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Price is subject to change.||Water:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.