Reno , NV 89595 Location map
Grand Sierra Resort
56th Annual SAFE Symposium
The SAFE Association is presenting its Annual Symposium. Composed of Government, Military, Industrial, and Academic interests, SAFE represents aviation, space, land, and marine safety disciplines for the protection of users worldwide.
- The Symposium provides an internationally attended marketplace for the exchange of technical information, product and service exhibitions, and the showcasing of industry capabilities for meeting challenges in vehicular occupant protection and personnel-worn safety equipment.
- You are invited to participate in this tremendous opportunity and represent your company, agency, command, or institutional interests. The Symposium is comprised of industry exhibits, technical paper and panel sessions, workshops, lectures, and product demonstrations over a three day period. The SAFE Symposium is attended by acquisition and technical leaders from worldwide industry, governmental, and military agencies.
- SAFE offers a diverse attendees demographic with approximately 50% industry and 50% customer group with nearly all the suppliers serving the markets identified.
- Many safety and survival attendees make SAFE their #1 priority meeting each year, with many scheduling design reviews, technical interchange meetings, and supplier coordination meetings during this event.
- Papers, Panels, Workshops and Product Demonstrations are planned at the SAFE annual event.
Previous exhibits, technical sessions, workshops, and product demonstrations have emphasized safety, protective equipment, and life support developments in the disciplines of:
Occupant Crash Impact Protection — Aircraft & Automotive
Flotation, Anti-Exposure, Survival Aids
Acceleration Physiology and Systems
Breathing Systems and Respirators
Head Protection and HMD/S
Personnel Protective Equipment Systems Design and Integration
Weapons of Mass Destruction and Terrorism
Chemical, Biological, Radiological PPE
Laser, Ballistic Protection
Testing Methods and Simulations
Military Aircraft Ejection Escape & Survival
Biodynamics & Physiology
Energetics and Escape Path Clearance
Parachute Recovery Systems
Communications and Optics
Crewstations / Cabin Interiors Equipment
Business & Commercial Aircraft Safety
Search & Rescue
The SAFE Association is dedicated to the preservation of human life. It provides a common meeting ground for the sharing of problems, ideas and information.
SAFE, is a non-profit international association headquartered in Oregon, with chapters located throughout the world.
Don't wait to register for the 56th Annual SAFE Symposium. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
Estimated Attendance: 500-700
Exhibitor Information +