Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
The SAFE Association is presenting its 53rd Annual Symposium. Composed of Government, Military, Industrial, and Academic interests, SAFE represents aviation, space, land, and marine safety disciplines for the protection of users worldwide.
- The Symposium provides an internationally attended marketplace for the exchange of technical information, product and service exhibitions, and the showcasing of industry capabilities for meeting challenges in vehicular occupant protection and personnel-worn safety equipment.
- You are invited to participate in this tremendous opportunity and represent your company, agency, command, or institutional interests. The Symposium is comprised of industry exhibits, technical paper and panel sessions, workshops, lectures, and product demonstrations over a three day period. The SAFE Symposium is attended by acquisition and technical leaders from worldwide industry, governmental, and military agencies.
- SAFE offers a diverse attendees demographic with approximately 50% industry and 50% customer group with nearly all the suppliers serving the markets identified.
- Many safety and survival attendees make SAFE their #1 priority meeting each year, with many scheduling design reviews, technical interchange meetings, and supplier coordination meetings during this event.
- Papers, Panels, Workshops and Product Demonstrations are planned at the SAFE annual event.
Previous exhibits, technical sessions, workshops, and product demonstrations have emphasized safety, protective equipment, and life support developments in the disciplines of:
Occupant Crash Impact Protection — Aircraft & Automotive
Flotation, Anti-Exposure, Survival Aids
Acceleration Physiology and Systems
Breathing Systems and Respirators
Head Protection and HMD/S
Personnel Protective Equipment Systems Design and Integration
Weapons of Mass Destruction and Terrorism
Chemical, Biological, Radiological PPE
Laser, Ballistic Protection
Testing Methods and Simulations
Military Aircraft Ejection Escape & Survival
Biodynamics & Physiology
Energetics and Escape Path Clearance
Parachute Recovery Systems
Communications and Optics
Crewstations / Cabin Interiors Equipment
Business & Commercial Aircraft Safety
Search & Rescue
The SAFE Association is dedicated to the preservation of human life. It provides a common meeting ground for the sharing of problems, ideas and information.
SAFE, is a non-profit international association headquartered in Oregon, with chapters located throughout the world.
If the 53rd Annual SAFE Symposium is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||11/02/2015 - 11/04/2015|
|Other Industries:||Business, Safety|
|Cost to Attend:||http://www.safeassociation.com/index.cfm/events/eventRegistrationForm|
|Notes:||Estimated Attendance: 500-700|
|Venue:||Caribe Royale Orlando|
|Venue Phone:||(407) 238-8000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Caribe Royale Orlando|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.cariberoyale.com/|
|Number of Exhibitors:||100|
|Event Square Footage:||Approximately 20,000 sq. ft.|
|Exhibit Floorplan PDF:||Download Exhibit Floorplan PDF|
|Show Owner:||SAFE Association|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 10' Corporate Members, Universities, & Military - If booth is reserved and deposit is made prior to June 1, 2015.||$1,900||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|10' x 10' All Others - If booth is reserved and deposit is made prior to June 1, 2015.||$2,100||Water:||n/a|
|10' x 10' Corporate Members, Universities, & Military - If booth is reserved and deposit made after June 1, 2015.||$2,100||Generator:||n/a|
|10' x 10' All Others - If booth is reserved and deposit made after June 1, 2015.||$2,900||Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
Past Exhibitors Include:
A.A.I. (Aviation Artifacts, Inc.)
Aerial Machine and Tool
Air Cruisers Company dba
Zodiac Aero Evacuation Systems
Air Liquide Advanced Technologies
Air Techniques International
Bally Ribbon Mills
CAPS/Land Shark/Hypoxia Training
Cartridge Actuated Devices (CAD)
Chemring Energetic Devices
Dayton T. Brown, Inc.
East Coast Chapter SAFE
East/West Industries, Inc.
Elbit Systems SAR &
Data Links - Elisra, Ltd.
Engineered Arresting Systems
Gibson & Barnes
HRD Aero Systems
Interactive Safety Products, Inc.
Kistler Instrument Corporation
Life Support International
Martin-Baker Aircraft Company,
Massif Mountain Gear
McMurdo Group - Orolia SAS
Nammo Talley, Inc.
Networks Electronic Company
Pacific Scientific Energetic
Parachute Industry Association
Para-Gear Equipment Co., Inc.
Raven Aerostar (Aerostar
RMI Laser LLC
SECUMAR Bernhardt Apparatebau
GmbH u. Co.
SSK Industries (+ Butler Parachute Systems)
Switlik Parachute Co., Inc.
UTC Aerospace Systems
W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
Zodiac Aerospace (AVOX Systems, Inc.)