Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Overview & Attendees:
The SAFE Association is presenting its 51st Annual Symposium. Composed of Government, Military, Industrial, and Academic interests, SAFE represents aviation, space, land, and marine safety disciplines for the protection of users worldwide.
- The Symposium provides an internationally attended marketplace for the exchange of technical information, product and service exhibitions, and the showcasing of industry capabilities for meeting challenges in vehicular occupant protection and personnel-worn safety equipment.
- You are invited to participate in this tremendous opportunity and represent your company, agency, command, or institutional interests. The Symposium is comprised of industry exhibits, technical paper and panel sessions, workshops, lectures, and product demonstrations over a three day period. The SAFE Symposium is attended by acquisition and technical leaders from worldwide industry, governmental, and military agencies.
- SAFE offers a diverse attendees demographic with approximately 50% industry and 50% customer group with nearly all the suppliers serving the markets identified.
- Many safety and survival attendees make SAFE their #1 priority meeting each year, with many scheduling design reviews, technical interchange meetings, and supplier coordination meetings during this event.
- Papers, Panels, Workshops and Product Demonstrations are planned at the SAFE annual event.
Previous exhibits, technical sessions, workshops, and product demonstrations have emphasized safety, protective equipment, and life support developments in the disciplines of:
Occupant Crash Impact Protection — Aircraft & Automotive
Flotation, Anti-Exposure, Survival Aids
Acceleration Physiology and Systems
Breathing Systems and Respirators
Head Protection and HMD/S
Personnel Protective Equipment Systems Design and Integration
Weapons of Mass Destruction and Terrorism
Chemical, Biological, Radiological PPE
Laser, Ballistic Protection
Testing Methods and Simulations
Military Aircraft Ejection Escape & Survival
Biodynamics & Physiology
Energetics and Escape Path Clearance
Parachute Recovery Systems
Communications and Optics
Crewstations / Cabin Interiors Equipment
Business & Commercial Aircraft Safety
Search & Rescue
An international organization dedicated to ensuring personal safety and protection in land, sea, air, and space environments.
Don't wait to register for the 51st Annual SAFE Symposium. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/14/2013 - 10/16/2013|
|Primary Industry:||Government General|
|Other Industries:||Aviation and Aerospace, Federal Government, Government, Government General, Manufacturing, Military, Miscellaneous, Technology|
|Audience:||The SAFE Symposium is attended by acquisition and technical
leaders from worldwide industry, governmental and military agencies.
|Venue:||Grand Sierra Resort and Casino|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 501-2651|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Grand Sierra Resort and Casino|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.grandsierraresort.com/...|
|Number of Exhibitors:||162 Booths|
|Exhibit Floorplan PDF:||Download Exhibit Floorplan PDF|
|Show Owner:||SAFE Association|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 10' Corporate Members, Universities, and Military||$1,400||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|10' x 10' All Others||$2,000||Water:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
A.A.I. (Aviation Artifacts, Inc.)
Aerial Machine & Tool Corp.
Aerostar - Div. of Raven Ind.
Air Cruisers Company
Air Techniques International
Airborne Systems Canada
Aqua Lung / U.S. Divers
Avion Solutions, Inc./ARINC
B/E Aerospace Systems GmbH
Bally Ribbon Mills
Butler Parachute Systems
Cartridge Actuated Devices
Chemring Energetic Devices
David Clark Company, Inc.
Dayton T. Brown, Inc.
Diversified Technical Systems
Eagle Picher Technologies
East/West Industries, Inc.
Edmo Distributors, Inc.
Elbit Systems SAR & Data
Links – Elisra, Ltd.
Engineered Arresting Systems
Essex Industries A&D
General Dynamics C4 Systems
Gibson & Barnes
High Impact Technology
Katadyn North America
Kistler Instrument Group
Life Support International
Massif Mountain Gear
Mustang Survival, Inc.
Nammo Talley, Inc.
Networks Electronic Company
Ontario Knife Company
Oregon Aero, Inc.
Pacific Scientific - EMC
Para-Gear Equipment Co., Inc.
Red Tail Hawk Corporation
Rescue Technologies Corp.
Seitz Scientific Industries, Inc.
Signal Engineering, Inc.
Sky Texus International
Source One Distributors
S.O. Tech - Special Operations
SSK Industries, Inc.
Stratus Systems, Inc.
Survitec – RFD Beaufort, Inc.
Switlik Parachute Co., Inc.
Systems Technology, Inc.
Tencate Protective Fabrics
The Boeing Company
U.S. Air Force:
Holloman AFB, NM
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
U.S. Navy - Indian Head Division -
Naval Surface Warfare Center
Viking Life Saving Equipment
W.L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
Westone Laboratories, Inc.
Wiley X, Inc.
Wolf Technical Services
WS Technologies, Inc.