Vancouver , BC V6C 2Y9 Location map
Metropolitan Hotel Vancouver
4th Strategic Planning For Boards
• Engaging in what will be accomplished - not how to achieve the results
• CEO’s strategic planning responsibilities
• Ensuring alignment of the strategic plans with all other plans within the organization
• Creating an active role for the board without usurping management’s role
• Using strategic plan to allocate corporate resources
• Linking risk management to the strategic planning process
• Key information on the assumptions underlying the strategy
• Need for insights from outside the industry
• Main pitfalls of strategic planning from a board’s perspective
• Communicating goals and the need for change
• Effective Leadership Consulting Ltd.
• Farris, Vaughan, Wills & Murphy LLP
• Infocus Management Consulting
• Loren, Nancke & Company
• Pan Ocean International
• Prophecy Coal Corp.
• Real Board Solutions
• SME consultants
• The Anderson Governance Group
• TimberWest Forest Corp.
• Western Management Consultants
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the 4th Strategic Planning For Boards.
CEOs; Directors & Officers; CFOs, CIOs, Division Heads, VPs & Directors of operations, finance, IT, audit, risk, HR, marketing and key professionals involved in strategic planning & implementation
Exhibitor Information +