Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
• Engaging in what will be accomplished - not how to achieve the results
• CEO’s strategic planning responsibilities
• Ensuring alignment of the strategic plans with all other plans within the organization
• Creating an active role for the board without usurping management’s role
• Using strategic plan to allocate corporate resources
• Linking risk management to the strategic planning process
• Key information on the assumptions underlying the strategy
• Need for insights from outside the industry
• Main pitfalls of strategic planning from a board’s perspective
• Communicating goals and the need for change
• Effective Leadership Consulting Ltd.
• Farris, Vaughan, Wills & Murphy LLP
• Infocus Management Consulting
• Loren, Nancke & Company
• Pan Ocean International
• Prophecy Coal Corp.
• Real Board Solutions
• SME consultants
• The Anderson Governance Group
• TimberWest Forest Corp.
• Western Management Consultants
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the 4th Strategic Planning For Boards.
|Conference/Event Dates:||11/04/2014 - 11/05/2014|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business|
|Audience:||who should attend
CEOs; Directors & Officers; CFOs, CIOs, Division Heads, VPs & Directors of operations, finance, IT, audit, risk, HR, marketing and key professionals involved in strategic planning & implementation
|Venue:||Metropolitan Hotel Vancouver|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722 x221|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Show Manager:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.