Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
• Take an in-depth look at the project finance process
• Find out what is an appropriate financial structure and look at the critical success factors
• Hear about the components of a feasibility study and the key role it plays in ensuring your project is on track
• Learn about the common risks associated with project finance and develop strategies to manage them
• Take a look at conventional and unconventional funding structures for project finance & strategies that will help your project reach financial close
• Get an overview of practical project finance modeling techniques and see how to conduct both
scenario testing and sensitivity analyses
• Hear best practices for evaluating cash flows for project finance
• Learn how to get the best value in payment mechanisms
• Carillion Canada Inc.
• City of Mississauga
• Infrastructure Ontario
• Langen Packaging Inc.
• McCarthy Tétrault LLP
• McMillan LLP
• National Bank Financial
• PPP Canada
• PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
• Stonebridge Infrastructure Debt Fund LLP
• Torys LLP
If the 4th Project Finance is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||03/19/2014 - 03/20/2014|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Other Industries:||Banking-Money-Finance, Business|
|Audience:||Bankers in Structured or Project Finance; VPs and Directors of Finance from mining, energy sectors and other sectors involved in capital projects; Government officials involved in Public Private Partnerships; Lawyers in Project Finance|
|Venue:||Novotel Toronto Centre Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Show Manager:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call For Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.