Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
• Drafting legal contracts and agreements for the entertainment industry
• Negotiating financing agreements for entertainment projects
• Legal considerations in co-productions and joint ventures
• Addressing the legal challenges of distribution in the digital age
• International and multi-jurisdictional co-productions and the law
• Libel and defamation law for traditional and new media
• Understanding music licensing and artists agreements
• Bell Media
• Chitiz Pathak LLP
• DHX Media Ltd.
• Fraser - Entertainment Law
• Goodmans LLP
• Hall Webber LLP
• Lewis Birnberg Hanet LLP
• McMillan LLP
• Reisman Law Offices
• Richard A. Fowler Entertainment & Media Law
• Sanderson Entertainment Law
• Sony Music Entertainment Canada Inc.
• Universal Music Canada Inc.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the 4th Mastering Entertainment Law? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/15/2014 - 10/16/2014|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business, Law|
|Audience:||who should attend
In-house Legal Counsel; VPs & Directors of Legal Affairs; Intellectual Property Directors; Litigators; Lawyers in Entertainment, Media, IP, Trademark & Contract Law practices
|Venue:||Courtyard by the Marriott|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722 x221|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Show Manager:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.