Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
• Discover how to reduce legal department costs through effective planning and workflow management
• Understand the role of the general counsel in delivering and managing legal services to the organization
• Explore how to improve efficiency of outside counsel spend
• Examine how to effectively manage litigation costs by focusing on value creation and risk mitigation
• See where and how greater efficiency can be achieved
• Hear the latest effective budget planning techniques
• Learn how to measure the effectiveness of a law department
• Discuss cost-effective strategies for managing a global law department
• Aecon Group Inc.
• BMO Financial Group
• Cognition LLP
• Desire2Learn Incorporated
• Interac Association/Acxsys Corporation
• Metrolinx/GO Transit
• Milrad Law Office
• Ministry of the Attorney General (Ontario)
• Primero Mining Corp.
• Toronto Transit Commission
• Via Rail Canada Inc.
If the 4th Managing Law Department Best Practices is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/15/2014 - 10/16/2014|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business, Law|
|Audience:||who should attend
In-house legal counsel, vice presidents and directors of legal affairs, corporate secretaries, compliance and regulatory affairs directors
|Venue:||Courtyard by the Marriott|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722 x221|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Show Manager:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.