Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
• Aligning tax strategy with the corporate vision and risk tolerance
• Key tax management, advisory and reporting functions that form
the framework for structuring a tax department
• How to develop a measured approach to tax risk management
• Leading staffing strategies for the tax department
• Strategies for partnering effectively with outside tax advisors
• How technology can increase the tax department bottom line
• Developing an enhanced relationship with tax authorities
• Resolving tax disputes efficiently
• Effectively structuring and managing a small tax department
• Aviva Canada Inc.
• Chartwell Retirement Residences
• Cirque du Soleil Inc.
• Fairmont Raffles Hotels International
• Gowling Lafleur Henderson LLP
• Hewlett-Packard (Canada) Co.
• Miller Thomson LLP
• Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan
• PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
• Russel Metals
• The Co-operators Group Ltd.
Don't wait to register for the 4th Managing A Value-Driven Tax Department. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||11/13/2013 - 11/14/2013|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|NAICS Code(s):||541211, 541219|
|Other Industries:||Accounting, Business|
|Audience:||who should attend:
Tax VPs, Directors and Managers, CFOs, Tax Executives, Vice-Presidents and Directors of Finance, Treasurers and Controllers, Corporate Finance Advisors, Tax Accountants & Lawyers, Tax Consultants
|Venue:||Novotel Toronto Centre Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722 x221|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Show Manager:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.