Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
• Examine the importance of evidence-based decision-making in government
• Develop strategies for improving evidence accessibility
• Explore the use of systematic research in effective policy review
• Learn how to manage the policy/research relationship
• Examine how to successfully evaluate the effectiveness of the policy-making framework
• Canadian Evaluation Society - National Capital Chapter
• Canadian Health Services Research Foundation
• Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission
• Human Resources and Skills Development Canada
• Industry Canada
• Natural Resources Canada
• Office of the Commissioner of Official Languages
• Public Policy & Management Inc.
• Royal Canadian Mounted Police
• Traverse Group Inc.
• University of Ottawa
If the 4th Evidence-Based Policy Making is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||09/09/2014 - 09/10/2014|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business|
|Audience:||who should attend
Senior-level public servants responsible for the work and management of processes related to policy decision-making,
research, analysis, evaluation, development, governance & accountability
|Venue:||Ottawa Marriott Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722 x221|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Show Manager:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.